Workplace Health & Safety Audits
Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) legislation requires workplaces that employ 30 or more employees to have Workplace Health & Safety Audits (WH&S audits) carried out annually.
Workplaces and public buildings with less than 30 employees can still be at risk of workplace or public litigation relating to injury or loss of amenity due to a situation or condition existing in your workplace or building.
Asset Economics Building Consultants can assist with lessening of the risk, by providing independent annual building or site audits and reports as apart of Strata Management Reports program.
Our organisation can also help with the implementation of maintenance schedules and records.
Our Workplace Health & Safety Audit services include:
- WH&S Risk Assessments
- Due Diligence reports
- Maintenance Audits and Reports including review of maintenance documentation and records
- Building Audits, Surveys and Reports
- Compliance Audits and Surveys (including AS4655 Audits)
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Preparation of site equipment registers
- Development and review of procedures
- AS1851 Surveys
- BCA Compliance Audits
You can be confident that we will do our utmost to ensure that your fire protection systems, procedures and equipment are compliant and your staff, assets and business are protected and prepared in the event of a fire.
We look forward to becoming a strategic partner, protecting your assets.