A Development Application is a request for approval to go ahead with a development. The development could be in the form of a subdivision, landscaping, plumbing, drainage, building or even a change of use of the property. As per the Planning Act 2016, in order to begin any kind of development you must first have this application approved by council.
What is a Development Application?
How Can Asset Economics Help?
The Asset Economics team are experts when it comes to developments. We offer town planning services across a wide variety of areas including residential, commercial and industrial applications and building approvals. We also provide land use advice covering a broad range of requirements to assist in getting your project completed.
Asset Economics can help you with:
- Land use advice
- Site suitability
- Feasibility studies
- Needs analysis
- Concept design
- Initial project development
- Advice on planning issues
- Advice on show cause notices
- Advice on approval processes and legislative requirements
- Due diligence research Negotiation with planning authorities (State and Local Government Authorities)
- EIS preparation
- Preparing and lodging professional development applications
- Project and application coordination
- Appointment and consultation of other consultants and advisors in related technical and legal fields
- Compliance statements
- Coordination of expert consultancy disciplines
- Reconfiguration of a Lot
- Dual occupancy
- Multi-unit accommodation (including townhouses)
- Commercial and business uses
- Industrial developments
- Workers accommodation
- Home base business applications
- Policy development
- Land use planning
- Community consultation
- Planning scheme amendments in line with state regulatory processes